miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

50 Beautiful and Mysterious Underwater Photos You Have to See to Believe


I’m no underwater photographer myself, but I can still say that underwater photography is in a class of it’s own. I can imagine how difficult it is to get the perfect lighting and setup for each shot–I’d imagine a good bit of it comes down to luck and being in the right place at the right time. Like so many of our collections, this roundup is useful not only to photography enthusiasts but also to graphic designers–just look at all of the vibrant colors and patterns you can find under the sea. I’m sure there are a few vector illustrators out there who could draw some inspiration from the faces of some of these interesting sea creatures.

50 beautiful and mysterious underwater photos you have to see to believe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario